How It Works
- Depending on the size and complexity of the job the first meeting can last from one hour to five hours.
- If you have any blueprints, drawings, or pictures, please have them available.
- Give an overview of what you want to accomplish.
- Level Line will do a thorough walk through the entire space with you.
- Get them familiarized with the space and point out the areas they’ll be renovating.
- You’ll have a preliminary discussion about space planning. This will be a good time to let them know what type of furniture and size that will be going in each room.
- Think about the type of lighting fixtures that will be installed in each room.
- Tell them if an HVAC system will be installed.
- Let them know where you prefer carpet, hardwood, tile and granite.
- Tell them if you prefer custom cabinetry or would like them to install stock items from one of many highly reputable manufacturers. Level Line can customize anything from radiator covers, to entertainment centers, kitchen cabinets, bathroom vanities, galleries, libraries, and executive office furniture etc.
- Let them know if you prefer ceramic tile, granite, or solid surface materials such as Corian on your bathroom and kitchen counters/backsplashes.
- Let them know if your project requires the installation of base, crown, chair rail or picture moldings.
- Think about what type of entry doors you prefer. Do you desire standard flush doors, custom raised panel, or French entry doors etc.
- Let them know if you prefer your cabinetry, moldings and entry doors to be painted or stained/lacquered.
- In addition to standard painting, tell them if you prefer wallpaper, faux finishes, Venetian plaster, or custom painting, etc.
ESTIMATE / CONTRACT:
- Level line Construction will conduct a complete evaluation of your project needs and have a clear understanding of what you want. The information will be gathered and Level Line will give you recommendations on what type of work is needed and the steps to complete the work.
- Based on the information gathered Level Line will go back and prepare your estimate.
- Within two business days they’ll call you with the estimate and give you approximate start and finish dates.
- A detailed comprehensive contract will then follow stating everything discussed. No surprises later.
- If required the contract will also include the purchase allowance for certain materials, such as tile, light fixtures, kitchen appliances, sinks, faucets, bathroom accessories etc.
- Shop drawings and finished wood samples for the millwork will also be included.
- You will have plenty of time to review the contract. After careful review, this is the time to negotiate the contract. Let Level Line know if there's any changes you wish to make and they’ll be more then willing to revise it.
- Level Line strives to make your life as easy as possible during the construction process. Rest assured they’ll work closely with you on all the details to insure that your needs, no matter what size or scope, are met.
- Upon completion and quality inspection, your final approval is needed before payment is accepted.